Round The World
Signs you are a travel addict? Constantly craving for more, are you? Well here’s part of your solution: our Star Alliance Round the World ticket!
No more jumbling up travel plans or browsing through sky high flight fares. The Star Alliance ‘Round the World’ ticket offers you the four corners of the world; 27 airlines, operating 21.000 daily flights to in total 1.160 airport destinations in 181 counties, all for one fare. Terms and Conditions apply*.
The first 10 confirmed bookings will receive a €150 discount.
The world is divided in 3 zones
· Traffic Conference 1: North, Central and South America, Greenland, the Caribbean, and Hawaii
· Traffic Conference 2: The Azores, Iceland, The Middle East, Africa and The Seychelles
· Traffic Conference 3: Oceania (Australia, New-Zealand and the South Pacific Islands
· Travel from Traffic conference to traffic conference must follow one global direction only, be-it east or westbound. Each Traffic conference must be crossed only once. No backtracking is allowed.
· The maximum number of flight coupons is limited to 16 per ticket. Surface sectors and multiple airport cities are counted as flight coupons.
· You have to include 3 or more stopovers in the normal Round the World fare. The total number of stopovers for this fare is 15.
· All travel must be completed between minimum 10 days and maximum one year after departure.
· The applicable fare is determined by the total number of miles as well as by the country where your journey starts and the class in which one travels. Applicable fees, taxes and surcharges will be added to the fare at the time of ticketing. Local airport taxes, if any, are to be collected at the airport.
Need inspiration? Here are some examples to make you phantasy soar:
Round the World Special
Distance: You fly less than 26.000 miles**
Brussels – Bangkok – Sydney – Los Angeles – New York – Brussels
Round the World 1
Distance: You fly less than 29.000 miles**
Brussels – Frankfurt – Rio – Sao Paulo – Lima – San Francisco – Honolulu – Tokyo – Bangkok – Delhi – Istanbul – Rome – Vienna – Prague – Brussels
Round the World 2
Distance: You fly less than 34.000 miles**
Brussels – Nairobi – Johannesburg – Bangkok – Denpasar – Singapore – Sydney – Auckland – Hawaii (Honolulu) – San Francisco – Las Vegas – New York – Brussels
For the full list of Terms and Conditions, please click :
** The number of miles is based on IATA industry standards.
Star Alliance Round the World fare applies for round the world travel from and to countries which are served by the following Star Alliance member carriers: Adria Airways, Aegean Airlines, Air Canada, Air China, Air New Zealand, ANA, Asiana Airlines, Austrian, Blue 1, bmi, Brussels Airlines, Croatia Airlines, Continental Airlines, EGYPTAIR, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Scandinavian Airlines, Shanghai Airlines (until 31 Oct 2011), Singapore Airlines, South African Airways, Spanair, SWISS, TAM Airlines, TAP Portugal, THAI, Turkish Airlines, United and US Airways.
In general, Round the World fares are offered on all Star Alliance operating and code-shared flight numbers including flights operated by regional partner airlines. Our member airlines do however have the right to exclude single flights from the Round the World fare.
Photos in the banner are by: Eef Janssen, Sofie Willems, Noémi Dion, Bram Vande Ginste