New York’s abundance of cycle paths invite you to explore the city at complete liberty. With three different locations to pick up and drop off your rental bike from, you can choose whether you prefer to cycle through the greenery of Central Park, on the Greenway along the Hudson River or across the famous Brooklyn Bridge. You can also participate in guided bike tours. All tours are performed at a leisurely pace. Your English speaking guide provides you with comment about the sites and attractions along the way. Most of the time you make use of cycle paths as your itinerary is mapped out in such a way traffic is avoided. Safely comes first as you may need to cross or follow the odd street or boulevard. A helmet is provided.
BENY Bike and Discover the Hidden Spots of Central Park
- 2 - 3 hours
- +30 years of experience and skilled destination experts
- Your one stop travel shop; flights, hotels, excursions, rental cars and insurance
- 30 travel shops & 4 mobile travel agents; in your neighbourhood and at the airport
- Available 7/7 to answer all your questions
- +77.000 affordable flight fares with 200+ airlines