‘This resort - its name translates as 'Gateway to the sun' is built as a traditional Arab fort in the desert. This hotel is an excellent match for those who wish to focus on peace and relaxation, spiced with some action.
The elegantly furnished rooms in Arabic style (37 m²) feature satellite tv, minibar, hairdryer, safe and bathroom with rain shower. The rooms offer views of the desert or the hotel courtyard. The open-air restaurant Al Hadheerah Desert serves authentic Arabian cuisine. The other 3 restaurants serve traditional as well as international dishes.
Why not discover the surrounding desert on horseback, camel back rides or during a pre-bookable jeep safari? Show off your skills during a game of archery, falconry or croquet, gaze at the awe-inspiring firmament of stars or participate in the evening entertainment. You may opt to let yourself be pampered in the spa or during a wonderfully relaxing massage... while your children safely enjoy Aladdin's Kids Club.
Do not miss ...
- Go to the top of Burj Khalifa or go on a Dhow cruise
- Feel the adrenaline rush during a 'Desert safari'
- Shop till you drop in Dubai's extravagant malls
- Distance to airport :
- Distance to the beach :
- Check-in: 3 pm - Check-out: noon
- 4 restaurants, 2 lounges & 2 bars including a magnificent rooftop terrace
- Archery, falconry and croquet
- Spa, sauna & wellness
- Spectacular views of the night skies and stars
- Horse riding, camel back riding & jeep safaris
- Aladdin Kid's Club
- Luggage storage
- Pets are not welcome
- Complimentary in-room Wi-Fi
- Flatscreen-tv with satellite reception
- Modern bathroom with luxury amenities and rain shower
- +30 years of experience and skilled destination experts
- Your one stop travel shop; flights, hotels, excursions, rental cars and insurance
- 30 travel shops & 4 mobile travel agents; in your neighbourhood and at the airport
- Available 7/7 to answer all your questions
- +77.000 affordable flight fares with 200+ airlines