Dubai, the city of giants, has a new star: The Meydan; the world’s first trackside luxury hotel. This 5*star landmark destination hotel which sits right on its namesake 2 billion USDollar racecourse sets out to break all standing records in size, grandeur and luxury hospitality while keeping a firm eye on affordability.
The lavishly decorated , spacious Grand Deluxe Balcony rooms (57m2) with private balconies and a choice of king or twin beds all enjoy race track views. They feature marble floors and handcrafted carpets, a flatscreen tv, writing desk, complimentary Wi-Fi and all contemporary amenities.
And as the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, there are plenty of gourmet dining options at the Meydan; the Prime Steakhouse for instance with prime views of the race track or the Asian Shiba which serves Indian, Chinese, Thai and Japanese cuisine, or the two all-day dining options: the upmarket Farriers international or the casual The track Restaurant.
The rooftop infinity pool offers exceptional views of the action from any angle and obviously a state of the art gym with cardio equipment, a spa and sauna with full body massage are at your service at a location unlike any other.
Do not miss ...
- Go to the top of Burj Khalifa or go on a Dhow cruise
- Feel the adrenaline rush during a 'Desert safari'
- Shop till you drop in Dubai's extravagant malls
- Distance to airport :
- Distance to the beach :
- Check-in: 3 pm - Check-out: noon- 1 pm
- Free Wi-Fi
- Business centre
- State-of-the-art gym, spa, sauna
- Rooftop pool with magnificent views
- Renowned Prime Steakhouse
- Luggage storage
- Pets are not welcome
- Individual climatisation
- Free Wi-Fi
- Modern bathroom with luxury amenities
- +30 years of experience and skilled destination experts
- Your one stop travel shop; flights, hotels, excursions, rental cars and insurance
- 30 travel shops & 4 mobile travel agents; in your neighbourhood and at the airport
- Available 7/7 to answer all your questions
- +77.000 affordable flight fares with 200+ airlines