Citytrip: Hotel Prinsen
The Prinsen hotel is housed in 2 historic houses designed by the famous architect P.J.H. Cuypers. The 3-star hotel enjoys a central location within walking distance from Leidseplein, Vondelpark, the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum. The well-kept rooms include a flat-screen TV, safe, hairdryer and free Wi-Fi. An international breakfast with typical Dutch products is served every morning. In fine weather you can relax on the terrace or rent a bike to explore the city. The reception team will assist you if you have any questions or providing information on places of interest.
Do not miss ...
- Bezoek het 'Van Gogh Museum'
- Struin door 'de 9 straatjes'
- Relax in het 'Vondelpark'
- Bezoek het Anne Frank huis
- Public Transportation :
- Clean rooms
- Breakfast room
- Bike rental
- +30 years of experience and skilled destination experts
- Your one stop travel shop; flights, hotels, excursions, rental cars and insurance
- 30 travel shops & 4 mobile travel agents; in your neighbourhood and at the airport
- Available 7/7 to answer all your questions
- +77.000 affordable flight fares with 200+ airlines