Citytrip: Sarnic Premier Hotel
Sarnic Premier Hotel is situated in Sultanahmet, old Istanbul. Just a short walk away you will find the Hagia Sophia and Topkapi museum. Following the example of the Blue Mosque, the stylish rooms decorated in blue and white. They are equipped with air conditioning, flat screen tv, tea/coffee making facilities and a minibar. The rooftop terrace offers a breathtaking view on the Blue Mosque and the Marmara Sea. In addition, the hotel offers a restaurant, a pub that plays music from the 1970s, a tour desk, garden and bicycle and car rental. There is free Wi-Fi.
Do not miss ...
- Browse through the 'Grand Bazaar'
- Admire the 'Topkapı Sarayı'
- Enjoy a Turkish bath
- Cruise the Bosphorus
- Distance to airport :
- Public Transportation :
- Check-in: 2 pm - Check-out: noon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Roof terrace and garden
- Restaurant and bar
- Desk for excursions
- Shuttle service and airport shuttle surcharge
- Bike and car rental
- Pets are not allowed
- Stylish rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- +30 years of experience and skilled destination experts
- Your one stop travel shop; flights, hotels, excursions, rental cars and insurance
- 30 travel shops & 4 mobile travel agents; in your neighbourhood and at the airport
- Available 7/7 to answer all your questions
- +77.000 affordable flight fares with 200+ airlines