Hotel 1898 is an authentic gem awaiting discovery. Nestled in the heart of Barcelona, Hotel 1898 is located in what was once the headquarters of the General Philippines Tobacco Company. This magnificent structure dating back to 1881 has been designed by Catalan architect Josep Oriol Mestres. In 2005, following extensive renovation by Núñez i Navarro, the building was reborn as the Hotel 1898, a unique spot with Colonial flair and a style of its own, offering the best of Barcelona to each and every guest.
Do not miss ...
- Visit the 'Sagrada Familia'
- Saunter around 'Park Güell'
- Discover 'El Raval'
- Football fans can visit Camp Nou
- +30 years of experience and skilled destination experts
- Your one stop travel shop; flights, hotels, excursions, rental cars and insurance
- 30 travel shops & 4 mobile travel agents; in your neighbourhood and at the airport
- Available 7/7 to answer all your questions
- +77.000 affordable flight fares with 200+ airlines