Ohla Barcelona is a 5-star hotel in the centre of Barcelona and an ideal base for a citytrip. The avant-garde interior of the building, where the palace of the first count of Barcelona used to stand, is in stark contrast to a neoclassical façade classified as a historical heritage. This boutique hotel offers 74 rooms, a roof terrace and a swimming pool with great views over Barcelona. There is a gym and wellness center, meeting rooms and one Michelin star restaurant Caelis restaurant with culinary delicacies which would tempt you to lick your thumbs and fingers. The La Plassohla serves for snacks and Vistro 49, the hotel's wine bar, is an excellent spotfor socializing with locals. The majestic and historic building stands in a sharp contrast to the vibrancy of Barcelona's city centre but that just what makes this hotel unique.
Do not miss ...
- Visit the 'Sagrada Familia'
- Saunter around 'Park Güell'
- Discover 'El Raval'
- Football fans can visit Camp Nou
- +30 years of experience and skilled destination experts
- Your one stop travel shop; flights, hotels, excursions, rental cars and insurance
- 30 travel shops & 4 mobile travel agents; in your neighbourhood and at the airport
- Available 7/7 to answer all your questions
- +77.000 affordable flight fares with 200+ airlines