First opened in 1896 as the Grand Hotel Royal, Corinthia Hotel Budapest remains among the grandest in the city. Meticulously renovated, the hotel's rich history blends seamlessly with state-of-the-art features, such as an original 19th century spa, elegant eateries, two bars and the city's largest hotel conference facilities. In the newly opened Royal Spa you can enjoy several relaxation areas, saunas, steam baths, hot tubs, a fitness room, mud baths, seaweed baths and a wide variety of treatments. Gourmet Hungarian, Asian and international cuisine can be enjoyed in the restaurants and you can choose from a selection of home-made cakes in the café. Throughout the day you can listen to live piano music in the lobby bar.
Do not miss ...
- +30 years of experience and skilled destination experts
- Your one stop travel shop; flights, hotels, excursions, rental cars and insurance
- 30 travel shops & 4 mobile travel agents; in your neighbourhood and at the airport
- Available 7/7 to answer all your questions
- +77.000 affordable flight fares with 200+ airlines