Next to the National Art Museum in the beautiful Rua das Janelas Verdes is a small townhouse dating from the end of the 18th century which is also called As Janelas Verdes (Green Windows). The house, like the street of the same name, deserves to be discovered slowly, little by little, all the time savouring its gentle, romantic, welcoming atmosphere. This boutique hotel features a rooftop library with a terrace overlooking the Tagus. Situated in a renovated 18th century historic building, the hotel is decorated with art objects, books and photos.
Do not miss ...
- +30 years of experience and skilled destination experts
- Your one stop travel shop; flights, hotels, excursions, rental cars and insurance
- 30 travel shops & 4 mobile travel agents; in your neighbourhood and at the airport
- Available 7/7 to answer all your questions
- +77.000 affordable flight fares with 200+ airlines