Heritage Avenida Liberdade was the winner of the Historic Rehabilitation Prize 2008 of Portuguese Real State Oscars and was also listed in the Condé Nast Traveler Hot List 2007. It is a restored late XVIII century building, the decoration of which was entrusted to Miguel Câncio Martins - a Portuguese architect who is renowned for his work on mythical spaces like the Thiou and the Buddha Bar in Paris, the Strictly Hush in London and the Man Ray in New York. His design combines the city's own traditions and lifestyle with nowadays technology.
Do not miss ...
- +30 years of experience and skilled destination experts
- Your one stop travel shop; flights, hotels, excursions, rental cars and insurance
- 30 travel shops & 4 mobile travel agents; in your neighbourhood and at the airport
- Available 7/7 to answer all your questions
- +77.000 affordable flight fares with 200+ airlines