Hotel Rey Alfonso X was built way back in 1929 for the world exhibition. The assignment to erect this edifice was given by no-one less than the King of Spain in order to accommodate the international guests in a royal way, befitting Spanish hospitality. We do not need to mention surely the building turned into a delight to be savoured even today. The hotel is centrally located in the Santa Cruz district within walking distance of the cathedral and underwent a completely renovation in 2012.During this refurbishment special attention was paid to restore all the Moorish details and architecture to their full glory and Andulusian design features were added. Some rooms at the Rey Alfonso offer views of Santa Maria La Blanca Church, the oldest church in Seville. Other rooms overlook the street or the hotel gardens. From the terrace you have a view of the cathedral.
Do not miss ...
- +30 years of experience and skilled destination experts
- Your one stop travel shop; flights, hotels, excursions, rental cars and insurance
- 30 travel shops & 4 mobile travel agents; in your neighbourhood and at the airport
- Available 7/7 to answer all your questions
- +77.000 affordable flight fares with 200+ airlines