Hardly anything is as much fun as to explore vibrant Chicago and its thriving neighbourhoods. Lincoln Park in the north of Chicago is one of them. You stay on the rim of the 7 mi. long Lincoln Park, home to the Lincoln Zoo Wrigley Field and the Chicago Cubs. Nearby you will boutiques, a delightful sandy beach and some fine dining.
Based on classic ingredients the rooms are spruced up with vintage design elements and artwork by local artists. You reside in a standard room with queen bed (25 m²) or 2 double beds (35 m²) which feature a 37 "HD TV, iHome docking station, on-demand movies and music, a laptop safe, an iron and ironing board, courtesy coffee and a private bathroom withluxury amenities. They enjoy free Wi-Fi.
There is a gym and complimentary hotel bikes. In the summer yoga classes are held on the rooftop terrace of the hotel. The J. Parker rooftop bar serves cocktails and snacks all year through and offers stunningly panoramic views of Lake Michigan and Lincoln Park. Michelin Chef Paul Viran is in charge of the on-site restaurant Perennial.
Do not miss ...
- Distance to airport :
26,6 km by car: 1 h 02 min. - by bus 73: 59 min.
- Bus Stop :
- Check-in : 3 pm - Check-out: noon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Restaurant, Bar
- Fitness, yoga sessions and hotel bicycles
- Business centre
- Luggage storage
- Private parking nearby (at surcharge)
- Pets are aloowed on request (at surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free breakfast
- Flatscreen tv and pillow menu
- Modern bathroom with shower or bath
- +30 years of experience and skilled destination experts
- Your one stop travel shop; flights, hotels, excursions, rental cars and insurance
- 30 travel shops & 4 mobile travel agents; in your neighbourhood and at the airport
- Available 7/7 to answer all your questions
- +77.000 affordable flight fares with 200+ airlines