A boutique hotel in the heart of Chinatown, absolutely! This brand new hotel at the foot of the Manhattan Bridge is at the crossroads of the oldest and now trendiest neighborhoods of Soho, Lower East Side, Tribeca and Brooklyn. The subway will take you to all corners of Manhattan or Brooklyn in no time.
Elements of the old Chinatown serve as inspiration for the design. The thoughtful modern touches reflect the transition to modern Chinatown. All rooms bathe in light and have oak floors, extra large windows and original artworks from the dynamic New York art scene.
The crown on this jewel is The Crown, a rooftop terrace lounge on the 21st floor, guaranteeing magnificent views of the Manhattan skyline.
Do not miss ...
- Explore new York with our Belgian guide Patrick Van Rosendaal & his crew
- Discover the 'Highline Park'
- Walk along the 'Museum Mile'
- Visit the '9/11 Memorial'
- Distance to airport :
LaGuardia: 15,2 km - JFK: 41,5 km - Newark: 25,5 km
- Subway :
4 min. - 350m.
- Check-in: 3 pm - Check-out: noon
- Luggage storage room
- Pets are not welcome
- Deluxe Room with 1 King or 2 double beds
- Free WiFi
- Flat screen-tv
- Oak floors
- Bathroom with bathrobes, rain shower & Jonathan Adler amenities