The trendy location in Murray Hill gives the brand new Arlo NoMad other accents than the barely 2 month older sister hotel Arlo SoHo. The concept remains the same: functionally equipped micro-rooms with integrated bathroom, a rain shower behind frosted glass and practical storage systems such as bed sheets and hangers on a pegboard. The floor-to-ceiling windows are wow ... at least if you're not afraid of heights.
Bodega in the lobby is open 24/7 and provides grab-n-go coffee and snacks. In Massoni you can eat breakfast and Italian-inspired food. On the 2nd floor you feel like home at the big tables or in the comfortable couches of Studio where you can sit back and go through your emails of chat with fellow travellers and local guests. BARlo serves divine drinks.
Absolutely top is the rooftop bar on the 31st floor called The Heights. Views of Empire States are unparallelled. Do you dare to stand on the glass floor tiles and look at the yellow taxis below?
Do not miss ...
- Explore new York with our Belgian guide Patrick Van Rosendaal & his crew
- Discover the 'Highline Park'
- Walk along the 'Museum Mile'
- Visit the '9/11 Memorial'
- Distance to airport :
LaGuardia: 14 km - JFK: 27 km - Newark: 23 km
- Subway :
- Check-in: 3 pm - Check-out: noon
- Ideal student and youth hostel
- Kitchenette with fridge, microwave an oven on each floor
- Luggage storage room
- Airport shuttle (to be paid locally)
- No internet available
- Pets are not welcome
- Individual climatisation
- Flat screen-tv
- Modern bathroom with luxury amenities
- +30 years of experience and skilled destination experts
- Your one stop travel shop; flights, hotels, excursions, rental cars and insurance
- 30 travel shops & 4 mobile travel agents; in your neighbourhood and at the airport
- Available 7/7 to answer all your questions
- +77.000 affordable flight fares with 200+ airlines