This Upper West side hotel, close to the Beacon Theatre often frequented by celebrities, is the perfect base to explore the city and Central Park.
Each of its 260 rooms is large compared to NY standards and enjoys a spacious bedroom with 32” flat screen TV, iPod docking station, free Wi-Fi, an iron and ironing board and a marbled bathroom with Gilchrist & Soames toiletries and hairdryer. There is a fully equipped kitchenette with hot plates, microwave, fridge, tableware for 2 and tea and coffeemaker for your convenience and on weekdays, a free copy of the USA Today is distributed.
Standard rooms have one king or two double beds (max. 2 pers.). One-bedroom suite allow 4 adults or 2 adults and up to 3 children (younger than 12 years old). Also available are two-bedroom suites for up to 6 people. Here kitchenettes are even more comprehensive. Ideal for longer stays. The hotel also offers coin laundry facilities and the recently renovated Beacon Bar often entertains live jazz concerts.
Do not miss ...
- Explore new York with our Belgian guide Patrick Van Rosendaal & his crew
- Discover the 'Highline Park'
- Walk along the 'Museum Mile'
- Visit the '9/11 Memorial'
- Distance to airport :
LaGuardia: 16.5 km - JFK: 49,3 km - Newark: 27,2 km
- Subway :
- Check-in: 3 pm - Check-out: noon
- Free Wi-Fi in all areas
- Fitness centre, restaurant and bar
- Vending machine snacks & drinks
- Private parking possible at location nearby
- Luggage storage room & coin laundry
- Pets are not allowed
- Laptop sized safe
- Flatscreen-tv & ipod docking station
- Modern bathroom with luxury amenities
- Free Wi-Fi & USA Today newspaper weekdays
- +30 years of experience and skilled destination experts
- Your one stop travel shop; flights, hotels, excursions, rental cars and insurance
- 30 travel shops & 4 mobile travel agents; in your neighbourhood and at the airport
- Available 7/7 to answer all your questions
- +77.000 affordable flight fares with 200+ airlines