This hotel, popular with backpackers and budget-minded travellers, is located near one of the most animated district in downtown Manhattan. Plenty of budget friendly diners and eateries around and thanks to the metro station behind the corner, close to all must-sees. You reach Times Square in as little as 15 minutes.
All 60 compact but comfortable guestrooms (with 1or 2 queen beds ) are furnished with airco, a LCD-TV and a safe. The renovated bathrooms are equipped with bathtubs and shower curtains.
A light and healthy breakfast with a choice of cornflakes, bagels, toast, yoghourt and fruit is complimentary and served in the lobby between 6 -10 am, at first come, first serve basis. After a day of exploration you can enjoy a free cup of coffee of tea while weater permiotting you enjoy fabulous views of The Manhattan Bridge.
Good to know is that families or parties of 4 can book communicating rooms at favourable fares.
Do not miss ...
- Explore new York with our Belgian guide Patrick Van Rosendaal & his crew
- Discover the 'Highline Park'
- Walk along the 'Museum Mile'
- Visit the '9/11 Memorial'
- Distance to airport :
LaGuardia: 15 km - JFK: 27.4 km - Newark: 19,8 km
- Subway :
- Check-in: 4 pm - Check-out: 11 am
- Free Wi-Fi and continental breakfast
- Luggage storage
- Pets are allowed on request (at surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Coffee and tea facilities
- Private bathroom
- +30 years of experience and skilled destination experts
- Your one stop travel shop; flights, hotels, excursions, rental cars and insurance
- 30 travel shops & 4 mobile travel agents; in your neighbourhood and at the airport
- Available 7/7 to answer all your questions
- +77.000 affordable flight fares with 200+ airlines