Clean and budget-friendly hotel with spacious guestrooms in a pleasant area and with a friendly service; that would be one way to accurately describe this popular New York City hotel. The location is brilliant for those who appreciate a pleasant and quiet neigbourhood alike. Central Park is only 3 blocks away and the subway a few steps (96th Street & Broadway). In the vicinity plenty of deli's serve tasty breakfasts and lunches and pubs and small shops abound. Even speciality stores such as Barnes and Nobles are not far out of reach.
The 105 rooms are tastefully decorated and endowed with all modern comfort. They are equipped with individual airco, flatscreen tv, fridge, microwave, iron and ironing board and a bathroom with hair dryer. The Manhattan Café, just next door, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner with American, Italian and Greek dishes on the menu. You prefer something else? Upper West side offers a wide choice from Indian or Thai to sushi or Chinese.
Do not miss ...
- Explore new York with our Belgian guide Patrick Van Rosendaal & his crew
- Discover the 'Highline Park'
- Walk along the 'Museum Mile'
- Visit the '9/11 Memorial'
- Distance to airport :
LaGuardia: 14,9 km - JFK: 31,5 km - Newark: 42,1 km
- Subway :
- Check-in: 3 pm - Check out: noon
- Wi-Fi is available, at surcharge/day
- Private parking nearby (at surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Pets are not welcome
- Spacious room
- Flatscreen-tv, mini-fridge, microwave and coffe /tea courtesy
- Private bathroom with hair dryer
- +30 years of experience and skilled destination experts
- Your one stop travel shop; flights, hotels, excursions, rental cars and insurance
- 30 travel shops & 4 mobile travel agents; in your neighbourhood and at the airport
- Available 7/7 to answer all your questions
- +77.000 affordable flight fares with 200+ airlines