A magical spot in Midtown Manhattan. That is the Hudson Hotel.
At street level a small door leads to an escalator which slides through a glass tunnel and lifts you up and into a world of peace and quiet, the hotel lobby, far away from the hustle and bustle of Manhattan. The space is inviting and warm and incites a whoah oh feeling as soon as you look at its bar, lobby and super fun library. The guestrooms are pleasantly adorned and the walls and floors are furbished with african imported woods. However, thanks to the influence of interiour designer Philippe Starck, a contemporary, hip and elegantly urban style is never far out of sight .
Your room has been equipped with a flatscreen-tv and (paying) internet and in the bathroom you will find toiletries by MALIN+GOETZ. Details – such as the painted lamp shades – help to complete the total picture and set the mood. Sky Terrace is an oasis of calm with cosy corners and a view in 4 directions.
Do not miss ...
- Explore new York with our Belgian guide Patrick Van Rosendaal & his crew
- Discover the 'Highline Park'
- Walk along the 'Museum Mile'
- Visit the '9/11 Memorial'
- Distance to airport :
LaGuardia: 16,2 km - JFK: 28,9 km - Newark: 26,9 km
- Subway :
- Check-in: 3 pm - Check-out: noon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Restaurant/ bar - garden/terrace
- Gym and pool table in the library
- Luggage storage
- On-site parking
- Pets are welcome (at surcharge)
- Standard room with 1 double or queen bed (14m²); deluxe room with 1 queen bed (20m²) or 2 double beds (30m²)
- Private bathroom
- Free Wi-Fi
- +30 years of experience and skilled destination experts
- Your one stop travel shop; flights, hotels, excursions, rental cars and insurance
- 30 travel shops & 4 mobile travel agents; in your neighbourhood and at the airport
- Available 7/7 to answer all your questions
- +77.000 affordable flight fares with 200+ airlines