Fancy a fairy-tale stay in New York? The Nomo Soho - which stands for nostalgic + modern - is thoroughly inspired by Jean Cocteau's film 'La Belle et la Bête' (1946) or 'The beauty and the Beast'. Picture yourself coming home, after a full day of city tripping - to a marvelous and romantic fantasy world.
Contemporary rose-carpets, mirrors and crystal chandeliers; all seems to be plucked out of Disney's world of magic; be-it in public areas or your bedroom. ceiling high windows allow magnificient skyline views from the comfort of your white and fluffy bed and behind a with jewelry beautified door you will find a marble bathroom. Each room has contemporary technological highlights as well: an iPod docking station, a LCD HD-tv, mini bar and free Wi-Fi. Head to the fitness to warm up or cool down your muscles, indulge in a hearty meal at Nomo Kitchen or take in the fabulous views from th erooftop. Absolutely gorgeous! Whatever you may choose, you will be having a ball!
Do not miss ...
- Explore new York with our Belgian guide Patrick Van Rosendaal & his crew
- Discover the 'Highline Park'
- Walk along the 'Museum Mile'
- Visit the '9/11 Memorial'
- Distance to airport :
LaGuardia: 15,5 km - JFK: 28,4 km - Newark: 19,2 km
- Subway :
- Check-in: 15 h - Check out: noon
- Restaurant/ bar
- Public parking nearby (at surcharge)
- Pets are not welcome
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flatscreen tv & iPod docking station
- Marble bathroom with luxury amenities
- +30 years of experience and skilled destination experts
- Your one stop travel shop; flights, hotels, excursions, rental cars and insurance
- 30 travel shops & 4 mobile travel agents; in your neighbourhood and at the airport
- Available 7/7 to answer all your questions
- +77.000 affordable flight fares with 200+ airlines