This charming budget hotel nestled between Gramercy Park and New York City's Murray Hill is the little sister of The Strand. Its facade dates back to 1906.
All 141 guestrooms have been elegantly refurbished in 2014 and decorated in soft shades of gray. Equipped with all modern amenities such as a flatscreen tv, laptop safe, free WiFi, bathrobes, an iron and ironing board and a comfortable bed with quality linen. Your bed is turned down for the night and a tiny chocolate has been left for your pleasure.
Standard rooms (15 m²) are equipped with 1 or 2 double beds; Superior rooms (18 m²) feature a queen bed or 2 double beds and a work desk. Both rooms are available for single and double occupancy. Executive rooms (23m²) enjoy a king or two double beds (max. 4 people) with a sitting area and work table.
Good to know: The Black Duck restaurant has a nice summer terrace.
Do not miss ...
- Explore new York with our Belgian guide Patrick Van Rosendaal & his crew
- Discover the 'Highline Park'
- Walk along the 'Museum Mile'
- Visit the '9/11 Memorial'
- Distance to airport :
LaGuardia: 14,2 km - JFK: 27,2 km - Newark: 22,2 km
- Subway :
- Check-in: 3 pm - Check out: noon
- Free Wi-Fi and borad band connections
- Restaurant with summer terrace
- Business centre
- Rooftop terrace with cocktail lounge
- Luggage storage
- Public parking nearby (at surcharge)
- pets are not welcome
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free express coffee and cake
- Free copy of USA Today or New York Times
- Laptop safe
- Modern bathroom with luxury amenities