One of the nicest neighborhoods to stay in New York's Soho and obviously the place you will find the Soho Grand boutique hotel.
The coziness of the area has been translated perfectly in the warm interior of the hotel. The iron details, the concrete pillars and hints to the cobbled streets provide a perfect transition. The hotel's 353 rooms are spread over 16 floors, which make this building one of the highest in this neighborhood and this entails magnificent views of Manhattan. Superb!
Each room includes a gourmet minibar, a safe, iron and ironing board, free Wi-Fi and some nice technology such as a Samsung smart TV, iPod docking station with iPod, a DVD player and a bluetooth Tivoli clock radio. Soho Queen rooms (21 sqm) feature 1 queen bed; the luxuriously appointed Deluxe King rooms (23 m²) enjoy a King bed. All brightly decorated bathrooms are equipped with a Frette bathrobe, hairdryer and CO Bigelow bath products.
Do not miss ...
- Explore new York with our Belgian guide Patrick Van Rosendaal & his crew
- Discover the 'Highline Park'
- Walk along the 'Museum Mile'
- Visit the '9/11 Memorial'
- Distance to airport :
LaGuardia: 15,5 km - JFK: 28,4 km - Newark: 19,2 km
- Subway :
- Free Wi-Fi
- Check-in: 3 pm - Check out: 12 pm
- Restaurant/ bar/nightclub
- In proximity of metro station Canal Street
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in and check-out
- Public parking nearby (at surcharge)
- Pets are allowed at request
- Flatscreen tv, dvd and iPod docking station with iPod
- Designer bathroom with designer bath robes and luxury amenities
- +30 years of experience and skilled destination experts
- Your one stop travel shop; flights, hotels, excursions, rental cars and insurance
- 30 travel shops & 4 mobile travel agents; in your neighbourhood and at the airport
- Available 7/7 to answer all your questions
- +77.000 affordable flight fares with 200+ airlines