A little rebel and a lot of rock 'n roll, that's the atmosphere the famous photographer Matthew Rolston aimed to create during the renovations of the Redbury in 2016. The decor is inspired by the glamor of Tin Pan Alley, the birthplace of the legendary American pop of the 20's.
Are you nostalgic of the way hotels looked in New York 50 or 100 years ago? Well, you've come to the right place! You walk through a long corridor with high ceilings and the huge mural photographs typical of the 1960's and through red velvet theatre curtains in order to reach the lobby.
In your room, pillows with paisley prints and miniature images above your bed bring out the retro fashion look. Awesome is that the Bluetooth music player comes disguised as an old gramophone.
We bet it wil lbe hard to resist the delicious smell of pizza cooked over a wood fire. No wonder Marta's restaurant is a favourite among trendy New Yorkers. Be careful: the entertainment could be contagious. In the morning you can enjoy breakfast here.
- Standard rooms are equipped with 1 queen bed (16 m²) or 2 twin beds (19 m²), deluxe rooms enjoy 2 double beds (25 m²)
- Ciel bath products
- Daily: 2 little bottles of water and complimentary coffee in th elobby 6.30 am - 10.30 am,
Do not miss ...
- Explore new York with our Belgian guide Patrick Van Rosendaal & his crew
- Discover the 'Highline Park'
- Walk along the 'Museum Mile'
- Visit the '9/11 Memorial'
- Distance to airport :
LaGuardia: 14 km - JFK: 27 km - Newark: 23 km
- Subway :
- Check-in: 3 pm - Check-out: noon
- Luggage storage room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Restaurants on the spot
- Individual climatisation
- Flat screen-tv
- Bluetooth player
- Modern bathroom with luxury amenities
- +30 years of experience and skilled destination experts
- Your one stop travel shop; flights, hotels, excursions, rental cars and insurance
- 30 travel shops & 4 mobile travel agents; in your neighbourhood and at the airport
- Available 7/7 to answer all your questions
- +77.000 affordable flight fares with 200+ airlines