A boutique hotel at a hip and trendy location in classy Murray Hill, 'a hotel that dares to be different' in The Roger's own words... and a fixed value amongst Connections' hotel listings. Located on Madison Avenue, Grand Central Station and the Empire State Building are within walking distance.
The Roger harbours 190 sophisticated and elegant guestrooms with modern furnishings, a flatscreen tv , iPod docking stations, Wi-Fi, deluxe beddings and bathrobes, a stunning array of CO Bigelow toiletry amenities, a gourmet minibar, etc.
The granite staircase leads from the lobby to the Mezzanine Lounge, where you can enjoy a sumptuous cocktail or the Nouveau American Light Cuisine and seems to float when lit at night. Every morning this space is transformed as by magic into a gourmet Breakfast Pantry (breakfast is not included in the rate).
The courteous and well informed staff enjoy lending an helping hand in planning and optimizing your exploration of this vibrant city. Just when you thought you saw it all, te Roger conjures up a new New York experience!
Do not miss ...
- Explore new York with our Belgian guide Patrick Van Rosendaal & his crew
- Discover the 'Highline Park'
- Walk along the 'Museum Mile'
- Visit the '9/11 Memorial'
- Distance to airport :
LaGuardia: 14,3 km - JFK: 27,2 km - Newark: 22,1 km
- Subway :
- Check-in: 3 pm - Check out: noon
- Completely renovated June 2012
- Complementary Wi-Fi
- 'Manager's reception': free wine and cocktails (Mon-Fri 5 pm- 6 pm)
- Restaurant/ Bar
- Business centre and free copy of newspaper
- State-of-the-art gym
- Public parking nearby (at surcharge)
- Pets are not welcome
- Flatscreen-tv & iPod docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Modern bathroom with luxury amenities
- +30 years of experience and skilled destination experts
- Your one stop travel shop; flights, hotels, excursions, rental cars and insurance
- 30 travel shops & 4 mobile travel agents; in your neighbourhood and at the airport
- Available 7/7 to answer all your questions
- +77.000 affordable flight fares with 200+ airlines