Whenever you think of West Canada images conjure up of the impressive Rocky Mountains and the flabbergasting views. This group tour takes you along past all the highlights: awe-inspiring turquoise lakes, snowy peaks, immense glaciers and the rugged coastline of the Pacific Ocean. And in addition to the mainland natural settings of beauty you will gaze at the awesome coastal scenery across the blue straits between Victoria on Vancouver Island and the hip city of Vancouver itself. A wide variety of experiences which will make you wonder where to look first!
Day 1 - Calgary
Upon arrival at Calgary airport you individually transfer (not included) to the hotel where you will meet your guide who will accompany you during the entire journey.
Day 2 - Calgary > Banff (B)
Time to start the journey with a city tour of Calgary. After this urban interlude you exchange the city for the pristine nature scenes of Alberta. The rolling foot hills and majestic peaks of the Rockies along the Trans-Canada Highway take you to your first location: the charming resort town of Banff.
Day 3 - Banff (B)
Day 4 - Banff > Jasper (B)
Today's journey through Banff and Jasper promises to be a highlight of your Rockies trail programme. You visit Lake Louise and the impressive Icefields Parkway to the Athabasca Glacier and its unique Ice Explorer, an out of the ordinary experience. You are set to arrive in Jasper in the evening.
Day 5 - Jasper > Kamloops (B)
In the morning you will discover beautiful Lake Maligne where you stretch your legs during a picturesque walk. You can take part in an optional Spirit Island Cruise, the largest glacier-fed lake in the park. Then you travel via the beautiful Yellowhead Highway through the Rockies to the province of British Columbia. You overnight in Kamloops.
Day 6 - Kamloops > Whistler (B)
Another day of startling beauty awaits as the route exposes new vistas at every turn. and leads you to Whistler. Along the way you will see alpine lakes and meadowss, mountains, waterfalls and wide landscapes.
Day 7 & 8 - Whistler > Victoria (B)
After a quick discovery of Whistler you head towards the Pacific Ocean. The panoramic Sea to Sky Highway winds between the mainland and the ocean and offers wild and unrestricted views. You cross the bay by ferry alongside numerous islands all the way to Vancouver island's capital: Victoria. Tomorrow you will start with a visit of Victoria and the Butchart Gardens. The rest of the day is at leisure. Why not book a whale cruise or seaplane safari.(both optional)
Day 9 - Victoria > Vancouver (B-D)
By ferry you sail to the amazing city of Vancouver located between the ocean and the mountains. A short city tour will offer you some lasting and pleasantly green impressions of the city. In the afternoon is free for independent exploration or simple relaxation, even shopping?. Tonight a farewell dinner has been planned.
Day 10 - Vancouver (B)
- All Belgian nationals can find updated information and the latest travel advice concerning the country of their destinations as well as all intermediate stops on diplomatie.belgium.be in the Dutch or French language. Updated visa requirements and the possibility to purchase your e-visa online is offered by visumcentrale.be.
- Travelers with a non-Belgian nationality and / or travelers travelling on a foreign passport are invited to spontaneously report this matter to the Connections travel consultant and shall contact their respective embassy (s) or Consulate (ate) to obtain the latest updates concerning all current travel requirements and documents.
In order to enhance a safe and carefree trip a travel insurance is an absolute must. Our selection of Protections insurance policies offer various formulas in order to offer you the widest possible cover and include travel-orientated plus factors such as a fly-on-time, a natural catastrophe and epidemics cover. Whether you leave on one single journey or you travel year-round. They guarantee the most comprehensive cover at the best price.
One of the many recommended websites where you can check the correct local time for your travel destination is The World Clock. Enter the name of the country or city in the search field and click search. The time in Belgium and at destination is visible on the screen as well as a number of other world cities.
- 9 nights' accommodation in listed hotels or equivalent
- All listed transfer by coach
- Meals as programmed (B= breakfast, D= Dinner)
- English speaking guide from day 2 tot day 9
- The below listed visits, admission and excursions:
- Citytours Calgary, Victoria & Vancouver
- Ice Explorer op de Athabasca gletsjer
- Capilano Suspension Bridge in Vancouver & Butchart Gardens in Victoria
What's not included?
At surcharge you can pre-book your private transfer at Connections for the first and last day of yur journey: Day 1: Calgary airport - hotel & Day 10: Vancouver hotel - airport
Standard Price per person