Day 1 - Brussel > Tokyo
On day 2, upon arrival at Narita airport in Tokyo, you will be welcomed by your driver, ready for your transfer to the hotel in the heart of the capital. Tour guide Nicolas will only meet you tonight for a first introduction and detailed presentation of the programme. Allow about an hour for this. You can spend th erest of the evening at leisure. No doubt, Nicolas can recommend a nice restaurant for dinner.
Day 3 - Tokyo > Kawaguchiko (B-D)
Your luggage is transferred directly to Kyoto, so plan a travel bag for the night in Kawaguchiko. It is usually cooler here than in Tokyo. You will stay at Fuji no Yado OHASHI, a traditional Japanese accommodation. Dinner is included.
Day 4 - Kawaguchiko > Kyoto (B)
Day 5 - Kyoto (B)
Day 6 - Kyoto > Nara > Kyoto (B)
Day 7 - Kyoto > Hiroshima (B)
Day 8 - Hiroshima > Koya San (B)
Day 9 - Koya San > Osaka (B)
Day 10 - Osaka > Tokyo (B)
Day 11 - Tokyo (B)
Day 12 - Tokyo > Brussels (B)
- All Belgian nationals can find updated information and the latest travel advice concerning the country of their destinations as well as all intermediate stops on diplomatie.belgium.be in the Dutch or French language. Updated visa requirements and the possibility to purchase your e-visa online is offered by visumcentrale.be.
- Travelers with a non-Belgian nationality and / or travelers travelling on a foreign passport are invited to spontaneously report this matter to the Connections travel consultant and shall contact their respective embassy (s) or Consulate (ate) to obtain the latest updates concerning all current travel requirements and documents.
In order to enhance a safe and carefree trip a travel insurance is an absolute must. Our selection of Protections insurance policies offer various formulas in order to offer you the widest possible cover and include travel-orientated plus factors such as a fly-on-time, a natural catastrophe and epidemics cover. Whether you leave on one single journey or you travel year-round. They guarantee the most comprehensive cover at the best price.
One of the many recommended websites where you can check the correct local time for your travel destination is The World Clock. Enter the name of the country or city in the search field and click search. The time in Belgium and at destination is visible on the screen as well as a number of other world cities.
- Your return flights Brussels - Tokyo & hold luggage
- All airport taxes as known 01 OCT 2019
- Airport - hotel transfer on day 2
- Hotel - Airport transfer on day 12
- 10 night's accommodation incl breakfast in the listed hotels or equivalent
- One diner in your Ryokan on day 3
- Local guidance and assistance by Nicolas our local Belgian guide from day 2-11
- All listed meals (B=breakfast, l= lunch & D=dinner)
- Japan Rail Pass ‘ordinary’ 1 week
- Japan step-by-step guide available in Dutch or French
- Luggage transfer Tokyo - Kyoto on day 3, Kyoto - Hiroshima on day 6, Hiroshima - Osaka on day 7 & Osaka - Tokyo on day 9.
What's not included?
Good to Know
Standard Price per person