Social Media & Content Marketeer
Do you love to travel and you eat, sleep and breathe Social Media?
We believe everyone should be able to experience the world. For over 30 years - Connections, the 100% Belgian travel agency with 33 travel shops, it's own customer service center and website opens doors to the world.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated marketer who breathes social media and content marketing. Our ideal candidate is creative, has attention to detail, understands the importance of planning and project management and has a deep passion for telling brand stories. He/she will be reporting to the Head of Digital.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and monitor content marketing and social media strategies to increase brand awareness, engagement and growth.
- Drive the development of timely, dynamic, unique, and interactive content that tells stories, compels action and is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone (including paid social and influencer campaigns).
- Own the content strategy roadmap and editorial calendar.
- Editorial requirements include good SEO understanding, content categorisation and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Mange social media marketing ativities including content creation & distribution, monitoring and community & reputation management.
- Use data and social feedback to inform internal teams on consumer opinion, campaign successes and learnings, and develop ideas for future campaigns.
- Track KPIs and campaign results, and identify areas to optimize performance.
- Understand consumer and social trends, and the changing digital landscape to publish timely and relevant content.
- 4+ years of experience in online marketing and social media marketing (experience in retail and/or travel industry is a plus but not a must).
- Experience in creating content for the web and growing a social audience (both through organic and paid).
- Result-oriented, with a strong understanding of social media landscape, key analytics and listening tools.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics with ability to interpret and translate data into actionable steps.
- Excellent project management, teamwork and communication skills.
- Experience working with vendors and external partners
- You are fluent in Dutch and French, and proficient in English.
- You’re a natural communicator, confident in presenting campaigns and activities to different parts of the business.
Connections is synonymous with team spirit, youth, trend watching, energy, joy, positivity, friendship, motivation, strength and dynamism. In short, it is a great place to work.
Ready for take-off?
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Be original and creative with your application. Convince us why you are our social media and content champion, and a Connections ambassador.
We look forward to hearing from you!