Toronto offers many experiences you cannot find anywhere elsewhere. From cosmopolitan chic to pastoral charm, this city offers an eclectic mix of architecture, cuisine and shopping, and derives its flexibility from the cross-fertilization of ideas, traditions, passions, tastes, flavors and the lifestyles of more than 100 cultures. Your citytrip also includes a trip by coach to the famous Niagara Falls and with cruise and lunch! The wide range of activities in and around this multicultural city make your experience memorable, urban, natural, exciting! Toronto continues to surprise!
Day 1 - Toronto
On arrival, you transfer to your home-away-from-home, the 4 * Chelsea Hotel Downtown. You have the afternoon and evening off to set out on your first personal exploration of this city.
Days 2 - 3 - Toronto
Today, just for the next 24 hours, Toronto becomes the centre of your world. During the included city tour you will discover all the highlights of Toronto: Eaton Centre, the old and new town hall, Casa Loma, Yorkville and the University of Toronto, without skipping the Rogers Centre and the CN Tower obviously.
During your stay, a day excursion is scheduled for one of Canada's most spectacular locations: the Niagara Falls. Along the way you travel through cities such as Hamilton, St. Catharines and the Niagara Peninsula vineyards. Of course, there is ample time for an extensive discovery of Niagara Falls. Should you wish to, you can opt for a helicopter flight over the falls (at surcharge). A cruise on board the Hornblower and a panoramic lunch is provided, as well as a beautiful ride across the Niagara promenade along the Niagara Gorge and through the historic center of Niagara-on-the-Lake, voted "Canada's most beautiful city".
Day 4 - Toronto
Hotels & Meals
- All Belgian nationals travelling on a Belgian passport (children and babies included) must be in possession of an international e-passport (electronic) containing min. 2 blank pages, valid for at least 1 day after their return home. All travellers to Canada must purchase an eTA or electronic Travel Authorisation online via the official website cic.gc.ca/english/visit/index.asp prior to entering canadian territory via its airports. Price: 7 CAD or +/- 5 Euros. Your eTA is valid for 5 years and linked to your passport number. This implies that as soon as your passport expires, so does your eTA.
- To save time at Customs and Immigration in Canada, you can downmload the CanBorder eDeclaration app before your arrival. You will then receive a QR-code that remains valid for 24 hours. Thanks to the scanning of the QR code, you do not have to re-enter your data on the screen at the Customs counters. You can download via the Apple Store app or Google Play app.
- Please note: A credit card is required upon check-in at the hotels and also when renting a car. All cross-border travellers with the USA must on top be in possession of an international passport and an ESTA. The digital passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the set date of your return flight. The electronic travel authorization must be purchased online by means of a personal credit card via the official link https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/ (14 USD on 20JAN2015). Your ESTA is valid for max. 2 years. Should your international passport expire within that period, so does your ESTA as it is linked to your passport number. We strongly recommend you to print out the Esta- or Eta permit and to have it on you while you travel to avoid problems.
- Travellers with a non-Belgian nationality and / or travellers travelling on a foreign passport are invited to spontaneously report this matter to the Connections travel consultant and shall contact their respective embassy (s) or Consulate (ate) to obtain the latest updates concerning all current travel requirements and documents.
Have a safe and carefree trip: travel fully insured with our Protections travel insurance! Our Protections insurance policies offer various formulas in order to offer you the widest possible cover (with even a fly-on-time, natural catastrophes and epidemics) for both single journeys or for the entire year. We guarantee you the best protection at the best price.
The tours in our brochures are just a few examples of travel itineraries possible. Our trips can be tailored to suit your specific needs. If you want to book a specific destination or combine it with a mini-tour then we will gladly make you a tailor-made offer. For a personalised day-by-day program please contact our destination experts.
Would you like to travel in a group; with your entire family, friends or colleagues? (min. 10 people required). Put our know-how to the test and send us your details and wishes. We will gladly turn the blueprints of your trip into a detailed quote and a lasting memory for you to cherish. Contact our Connections' Group Service by e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone on +32 (0)2 550 01 65. We would love to hear from you.
No mandatory vaccinations. To verify the latest updates on health requirements, please surf to www.itg.be.
- In The East (Quebec City, Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa): - 6 h.
- Alberta (Banff, Jasper, Calgary): - 8 h.
- British Colombia (Vancouver, Victoria, Kamloops): - 9 h.
Winter time 2015: Belgium turns the clock back one hour on the night of Saturday, October 24th to Sunday, October 25th. Canada turns back the arms of the clock on the night of Saturday, 1 November to Sunday, 2 November. That entails that during the latter week the time difference is one hour less than indicated above.
Canadian Dollars (CAD); 10 CAD = 6.62€ / 1€ = 1.50 CAD (16/08/2018)
Methods of Payment
A personal credit card is required upon check-in at the hotels and also when renting a car. Credit cards are very convenient and widely accepted and ATMs are readily available.
The climate is comparable to ours. In spring, days are nice and nights are fresh.
In summer temperatures can reach peaks, especially in the East. In the West, there is more chance of precipitation and it is cooler than in the East.
On the coast and around the lakes it is usually a lot cooler.
Average Temperatures (in °C):
- Return transfers airport - hotel
- 3 nights stay in the 4* Chelsea Hotel
- 48h Hop On Hop Off in Toronto
- The day's outing by coach to Niagara Falls accompanied by and English speaking guide
What's not included?
Your international flights, optional excursions, tipping, meals and beverages unless otherwise specified and personal expenses.
Good to Know
*During low season the Boat trip at Niagara falls is substituted by the 'Journey behind the Falls'. Your accommodation during this citytrip is based on a 'room only' stay, unless mentionned otherwise.
Standard Price per person
Deluxe Price per person